Advertisement

Can I Lather with a Natural Badger Hair Brush? - DS Cosmetics Gel Tip Badger Brush

Can I Lather with a Natural Badger Hair Brush? - DS Cosmetics Gel Tip Badger Brush I've always had trouble getting a good lather with a natural badger hair brush. I could do a decent lather for the first pass, but then it would break down and get weak on me. The fine folks at DS Cosmetic sent me a badger hair brush to try out, so I had to do some work and some research to find out what I was doing wrong. Let's see if I can lather like a pro, or if I'm just destined to use only my beloved synthetic brushes.

Let's do this!

The razor:
The shaving cream:
The brush:
The aftershave:

SinatraLennon Signature Series Shaving Brush:

Check out my coffee mugs and t-shirts for sale:

retro,vintage,shave,shaving,razor,DE,wet,badger,brush,old school,Barbasol,blade,Feather,Cella,natural,DS Cosmetic,Aliexpress,China,

Post a Comment

0 Comments