Advertisement

Drawing Big Cats WITHOUT REFERENCE

Drawing Big Cats WITHOUT REFERENCE Today I'm learning how to draw big cats...without a reference! Learn how to draw a tiger and other big cats from memory using simple drawing techniques and construction lines.

Claim your 2 FREE Months of Premium Skillshare:

Check out Geoffreys class:
My class:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Want a FREE Colored Pencil class??
🐯 FREE Tiger Eye Tutorial: 🐯

🖍 Sign Up to my Website Tutorials:

🖍 Real Time Drawing Tutorials on Patreon:

♥️️ Join my Facebook Group:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★☆ NEW COLOURED PENCIL VIDEO EVERY FRIDAY ★☆

★ SUBSCRIBE ★
If you're new around here and you loved this video then make sure you subscribe and hit that bell icon to be notified of all new videos as soon as they're released!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


★☆★☆★☆ MATERIALS I USE & RECOMMEND ★☆★☆★☆

→ Faber Castell Polychromos:

→ Caran d’Ache Luminance:

→ Fabriano Artistico 140lb:

→ Embossing Tools:

→ Faber Castell Kneaded Eraser:

→ Swordfish IKON:

→ Derwent Pencil Buddy:

→ Tombow Mono Zero Eraser:

→ Faber-Castell Pitt Pens:


★☆★☆★☆ Follow me on Social Media ★☆★☆★☆

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram: @amiehowardart
Twitter: @AmieHowardArt

🐌🐌 SNAIL MAIL 🐌🐌

Amie Howard Art
PO BOX 781
Folkestone
CT20 9JX



*Some links are affiliated. What does this mean? I earn a small commission each time these links are used at no extra cost to you! I use my affiliate commission to invest straight back into my YouTube channel and to provide giveaways for my subscribers 💚

coloured pencil,drawing tutorials,art,drawing,how to draw,amie howard art,colored pencil,drawing without reference,how to sketch free hand,drawing freehand,using construction lines,animal anatomy,drawing animals from memory,drawing from imagination,drawing big cats,how to draw a cat,how to draw a tiger,skillshare,how to draw a lion,big cats,drawing tutorial,how to,how to draw animals,drawing animals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments