Advertisement

I did not finish Paris Brest Paris 2019: This is my story

I did not finish Paris Brest Paris 2019: This is my story I may not have finished PBP2019, but I still have videos and a story to tell. I had originally intended to make this a three-part video (the pre-ride, the ride, and the post-ride) but since I did not finish, I'll condense it all into a single video.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Preamble 0:00
Day 1-2 Journey to France 3:10
Day 3 Rambouillet Tour 6:18
Day 4 Rainy Day 9:34
Day 5 Rainy Bike Check 15:34
Day 6 Start 16:15
Day 7 DNF 21:52

MUSIC by Epidemic Sound (
Empire - STRLGHT 2:55
Up Up Away - Clarence Reed 6:23
Lift Us Higher - Kikoru 8:05
Day One - Lagua Vesa 16:15
One Clear Morning - Sunfish Grove 19:26
Infinite Dream - Reynard Seidel 21:53

RELEVANT LINKS:
Audax Randonneurs Malaysia:
Audax Randonneurs Malaysia Facebook:
Hôtel de la Chapelle:
Mortagne-au-Perche, France:
PBP Official Website: www.paris-brest-paris.org
Rambouillet, France:
Villaines-la-Juhel, France:

pbp,pbp2019,Paris Brest Paris,audax,cycling,randonneuring,randonneur,randonnee,audax cycling,audax malaysia,Audax Randonneurs Malaysia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments