Advertisement

61st video. 62 year old male to female transsexual.Two Friends from NY came and we had a great time.

61st video. 62 year old male to female transsexual.Two Friends from NY came and we had a great time. 2 friends I have known for years came from New York to check on their homes and we all got together and visited. I watch one of the homes for a friend. They rarely make it to Florida due to working full time so when they come down it is a treat to get together and talk and go out. NOTE: In the video I mention 2 female to male transsexual patients and say "she". I meant to use masculine pronoun. They know I intend no disrespect. In the meantime due to visit from friends. I have not had the time to respond to comments. I apologize. I will respond ASAP
I started my physical transition from Male to Female at the end of March 2018. It is now September 17, 2019. It has been only 17 months since I started this wonderful life affirming change. I want to thank all of you for your support. I truly love me now.Thank you everyone for your support. Love Eirinn

Transgender,Transsexual,Male to Female,MTF,Sexual Reassignment Surgery,SRS,Hormone Replacement Therapy,HRT,Reunion With My Father,

Post a Comment

0 Comments