Advertisement

ARIES šŸ”„LEOšŸ”„SAGITTARIUS šŸ”„ THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU IS COMING TO GET YOUšŸ’•WHICH ONE IS IT?

ARIES šŸ”„LEOšŸ”„SAGITTARIUS šŸ”„ THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU IS COMING TO GET YOUšŸ’•WHICH ONE IS IT? TWIN FLAME RECEPTIVE MODE LOVE EXTENSION NEW MOON


FAST RACK TO POWER 10 WEEKS!


Physical and Mental Changes
Brian on Jul 09, 2018
I would advise any one that they should get the Reiki attunements for a better quality of life. I went through a very bad flu season with many co-workers succumbing without even a sniffle after my Reiki I attunement. The benefits of the level II attunement meant more confidence and emotional balance even in the most stressful circumstances.

Reiki Changed My Life
ayana w on Sep 13, 2018
This is the best healing practice of all time I feel healthier and divinely guided. My life changed since receiving my reiki I & II attunment from Bella Katrina. Not only do I feel a sense of peace, and grounding, I feel renewed! Thank God!

Finally feeling empowered
Amanda on Jan 29, 2019
I got my Reiki II attunement with Bella on January 11, 2019. Before that, I spent the past 4 years regularly doing a lot of deep energy healing work with a healer in my local area, but I still felt disempowered, and most of what I did in my interactions with others was based on feeling broken, worthless, and defective. In the 2.5 weeks since getting the attunement, the constant feeling of needing someone or something to fix my brokenness is fading away, and I am interacting with others from a place of valuing and loving myself. I finally feel a sense of empowerment, and like I deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

AMAZING!
Robert Martinez on May 12, 2019
Reiki level 2 is absolutely life changing. My body no longer allows me to go into and stay in places of worry, doubt, or fear. Feelings of anxiety and depression also cease to exist in my new vibration. If they do pop up, it only lasts a minute. A new lovely job came to me without ANY effort or delay, and new love is only weeks away. Reiki has prepared me to receive all that is mine by divine right. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been ready for it. I’m also receiving loud and clear guidance, as reiki is opening my Claires and has plugged me into the cosmos. Reiki is such an amazing tool, and Bella has changed my life in ways that I could have never imagined possible. Much love and light Bella, a true pleasure to work with you. See you soon!

ARIES SEPTEMBER,LEO SEPTEMBER,SAGITTARIUS SEPTEMBER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments