Advertisement

Catching Up With Friends - From Retirement to Marriage Visa Discussion

Catching Up With Friends -  From Retirement to Marriage Visa Discussion It was a busy week prior to my trip back to the USA. I caught up with some old friends and met up with 3 subscribers in Bangkok Thailand. We haven't seen Arthur in almost three months. Arthur and I briefly discussed him changing from a retirement visa to a marriage visa.
Link to Thai Girl Gift

Thank you for watching. Follow me on Instagram at joegreenwtf and email me at joegreenwtf@gmail.com. WTF stands for Where's The Food. LOL!

FOREIGNER Joe,Joe in Thailand,Food,Travel and YouTube,Thailand Retirement,Thailand cost of living,Moving to Thailand,Thai people,Getting around in Thailand,Land of Smiles Thailand,Thai food,Thinking about moving to Thailand,Thai Immigration,Bangkok,Thailand,Foreigner to be,Foreigner two be,Foreigner-2-b,retirement visa thailand,marriage visa thailand 2019,subscriber meetup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments