Advertisement

Diy Glam Wall Mirror With or Without the Extra!

Diy Glam Wall Mirror With or Without the Extra! #Diy #Glam # WallMirror #WithWoodAppliques

This Diy was inspired by the One and Only
Extra Amber School ( You Tuber )


I demonstrate the My Process to Create the Amber Scholl Extra Wall Mirror.
You Can Make it Extra or Extra Extra or Extra Extra Extra!
You choice how much Glam You Want.

If You Make any of the Diy's you see on my Channel Take Pictures and Email them to

me at br31833@gmail.com

I'll Post them with Your name at the end of my video.
I have a Facebook ( Home Decor ) Page
You can also post on that page

Thank You for Stopping by to visit 😊
If Your New to the Channel stick around
For a while by Subscribing to the Channel
Double click on the Bell so You Tube
Notifies You Everytime I Upload a New Video.
Like the Video
I would Love to know which Wall Mirror
You Liked the Most.
Is it the one without the Wood Appliques?
Or
The ones without?
I know some of us just like a little Bling Bling...While Some Love the Extra Blindage!!!
I Love Home Decor With Alot of BlingAge!!!!

I appreciate You All.
Stay Blessed See Ya Soon 😍😍😍😍

Extra!

Post a Comment

0 Comments