Advertisement

Endeavor The Greatest Teacher For Trio | My Hero Academia Chapter 241 & 242

Endeavor The Greatest Teacher For Trio | My Hero Academia Chapter 241 & 242 With the change of an era... The Heroes need to be quick on their feet to combat the power Shigaraki has! My Hero Academia Chapter 241 & 242 takes our characters into the next step of their journey. They must be at the ready to face anything the villains throw at them. Ready for Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 243 Review?

Love you all so much thank you for all the support!
Become a Chibit Today:

For any fellow Chibit that wants to send something:
205 Doug Luna Road, 38587, Walling, TN

Patreon:

MAL:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Google+:

anime,anime review,manga,manga review,chibi,otaku,chibi reviews,review,Endeavor,My Hero Academia Chapter 241,my hero academia,my hero academia review,my hero academia chapter 241 review,my hero academia chapter 242 review,my hero academia chapter 242,chapter,chapter 242,242,241,my lady,izuku,all might,teacher,my,hero,academia,boku,no,boku no hero academia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments