Advertisement

Feedback Panda to Create Effective Feedback an Increase 5-Apple Reviews

Feedback Panda to Create Effective Feedback an Increase 5-Apple Reviews Get your cup of coffee or tea ready! Here I show you how I use Feedback Panda to create effective and personalized templates/feedback for your online students. Good student feedback is an important part in earning a 5-apple rating with VIPKID and other teaching platforms. My July 19' 5-Apple rating was 56.5%. I try to keep by feedbacks student centered rather than material centered. Meaning I explain the students performance rather than give an overview of what the lesson content was. At the end of the video I show you how to get a discount for Feedback Panda. Of course, you will have access to my templates and many other great teachers templates if you sign up. This not only saves time for you, but it helps you in creating more effective feedback independently by showing you great examples and helping you grow your feedback style. If you enjoy this video and would like more, please like, subscribe and comment below with your questions and/or suggestions. I would love to hear how you create your great feedbacks as well. Thank you!

Try Feedback Panda for free for the first 30 days!

Use the link or referral code to also get a discount:

Click here:

or

Enter My Referral Code: NabPj7

Feedback Panda,5-Apples,5-Apple,Parent Feedback,Student Feedback,Parent Ratings,VIPKID,Online Teaching,Student Centered Feedback,Feedback Panda Discount,Improve your feedback,Access to templates,

Post a Comment

0 Comments