Advertisement

Give this awesome game a second chance... the resuscitation of Star Wars Battlefront 2

Give this awesome game a second chance... the resuscitation of Star Wars Battlefront 2 I beg you to give this FPS/TPS War game a second chance... Now is the perfect time to get back onto Star Wars Battlefront 2. The game suffered so much at it's release with EA's greedyness for microtransactions but DICE worked hard for 2 years to give Star Wars the ultimate experience! The game is super fun now. What do you think of Battlefront 2 now? Does it look good?

Music used:
Music creator:

Like my page on Facebook:
Get partnered with Empire Collective (like me):
SUBSCRIBE:

My email for business inquiries: mathieuofficial@hotmail.com
If I do not reply, here's another email to contact: business@empirecollective.LA

star wars battlefront 2,star wars,cooperation update,felucia,fps game,war game,fps war game,battlefront 2,new update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments