Advertisement

I died and SPECTATED a RECON EXPERT to see if he was good... (experiment)

I died and SPECTATED a RECON EXPERT to see if he was good... (experiment) So I SPECTATED one of the rarest skins in Fortnite (RECON EXPERT)...
use code "Dylan" in the fortnite item shop to help me out!
Let's try and break 25,000 LIKES!?
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!

Aer (Recon Expert) ⬇


2ND CHANNEL ⬇


So hopefully you guys enjoy this spectating video. Give me some video ideas in the comments please :)

MUSIC USED ⬇


Use DISCOUNT code "Dylan" on all GFuel products!


Follow me on all socials!




#Fortnite #ReconExpert #Spectating

fortnite,fortnite funny moments,fortnite family friendly,family friendly,nicks,formula,fortnite spectating,spectating fortnite players,friendly,fortnite funny,family,fortnite moments,fortnite spectate,fortnite item shop,new fortnite,funny fortnite,best of fortnite,fortnite creative,fortnite galaxy skin,fortnite skin,fortnite tutorial,how to fortnite,TTV,spectating,rare skins,recon expert,renegade raider,ghoul trooper,wonder skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments