Advertisement

I Slammed My Infiniti G35 With The Cheapest Springs That I Could Find!

I Slammed My Infiniti G35 With The Cheapest Springs That I Could Find! Welcome back, In today's episode I install the cheapest set of lowering springs on my Infiniti g35. I'm actually surprised of how well the Springs ride, they are stiffer compared to the stock Springs and are very low. Espelir springs will give you a very aggressive drop and you will rub on certain things but for the most part you shouldn't run into too many issues. .If you found this video helpful please give me a thumbs up! I hope everyone has an awesome day and I will see you all In the next video!

If you wish to contact me for any reason you may do so at my email earaujorojas@gmail.com.

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to get sneak peaks of upcoming videos!

IG |

Twitter | @ERICSDIYGARAGE

Facebook |

Help support ERICSDIYGARAGE by purchasing the items using the provided direct links, all profits will help support the channel thank you!

Items used in today's video

My favorite gloves
Diamond Grip Latex Gloves


THIS VIDEO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Music

Lakey Inspired
» SoundCloud:

g35,g37,infiniti g35,infiniti g37,infiniti q60,g20,infinti,infinti g35,infinti g20,sr20,sr20de,spec,specv,ser,se-r,nissan,Sentra,xxr wheels,vq35,vq35de,nismo,370z Ray's,370z,gtr,spec v,nissan altima,maxima,quest,sr20det,sr20vet,sr20ve,plastidip,plasti dip,350z parts,350,turbo,led,led lights,hid,hid lights,srt,doage,charger,challenger,srt8,srt4,srt10,6.4,hemi,surppercharger,idler pulley,idle,infiniti,spacer,scatpack,redeye,widebody,trunk,coilovers,loweringsprings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments