Advertisement

Infusion - 'Daylight Hours' In Search of Sunrise 2.0 - Sunrise with Nick

Infusion - 'Daylight Hours' In Search of Sunrise 2.0 - Sunrise with Nick I do not own the rights to this song.

Just a normal day enjoying the sunrise.

Lyrics to song

I've been burning these same boards
Getting bored and restless, I've got itchy feet
I'm gonna hit the dance floor
Gonna pave the way for a new and better me than I was today
Gonna laugh in face of death, jump off a cliff like a fool
Too busy staring at the sun but it's fun
To be someone else for a change of heart
Of mind of body and soul in time to the pulse of your blood
And breath in the neck of the world
And all that mother nature can hold and give and love and feel
Don't you get my drift? Did you get the pack
Did you get the set? Did you get the joke
Did you get the outcome?
My stuff's bigger than your stuff
Sit back down try get your head together
Optimist, did you read that eye towers seizing every second
More so…

Infusion,Daylight Hours,In Search Of Sunrise,Sunrise,Relax,Come Down,CBD,CBG,Pineal Gland,Healing,Love Frequency,Power of the Mind,Sometimes,Leave,The,Past,Behind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments