Advertisement

Judge, I Offer This LARGE SEASHELL Into Evidence! NY Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains

Judge, I Offer This LARGE SEASHELL Into Evidence! NY Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains Judge, I Offer This LARGE SEASHELL Into Evidence! NY Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains

NY Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Lawyer Gerry Oginski Explains
516-487-8207
Email: Gerry@Oginski-Law.com

You sued your careless doctor for medical malpractice.
At trial, I'm questioning you.
It's known as direct examination.

I'm asking you open-ended questions.
I want the jury to hear, in your own words, what happened to you.
But now, I pull out something very large from my briefcase.

It's a massive seashell.
It's called a helmet shell.
There's nothing living inside of it now.

The jury doesn't know what I'm about to do.
The defense attorney has no idea where I'm going with this.
I start asking you questions about this seashell.

"You picked this seashell, Mrs. Jones?"
"You found this on a deserted island off of St. Maarten?"
"You brought this home with you?"

"You put it in your checked luggage?"
"You made it through customs with this shell in your bag?"
"It's colorful, right?"

"It's about 6 inches wide by 6 inches long, right?"
"It's heavy too!"
"Your honor, I offer this seashell into evidence," I say calmly.

The defense lawyer jumps up out of his seat as if an ejection button has been pressed.
"OBJECTION JUDGE! I OBJECT TO THIS RIDICULOUS SEASHELL BEING OFFERED INTO EVIDENCE!" the attorney yells out at the top of his lungs.

He has no idea how this seashell is related to the claims you have made in this case.
He has no idea how this helmet shell is connected to your case.
Will the judge allow it into evidence?

Watch the video to learn more...

If you have legal questions and your matter happened here in New York and you're thinking about bringing a lawsuit, I invite you to pick up the phone and call me at 516-487-8207 or by email at Gerry@Oginski-Law.com. This is what I do every day and I'd be happy to chat with you.

Law Office of Gerald Oginski
35 South Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
516-487-8207

Email: Gerry@Oginski-Law.com
#medicalmalpractice
#medicalmalpracticelawyer
#evidence

medical malpractice,lawyer,trial lawyer,medical malpractice lawyer,trial attorney,trial,gerry oginski,new york,brooklyn,bronx,queens,manhattan,new york city,NYC,nassau,suffolk,long island,evidence,seashell,I offer this into evidence,objection,objection sustained,objection overruled,medical malpractice trial,judge I offer this into evidence,that's irrelevant,objection irrelevant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments