Advertisement

Shooting Kodak Portra 400 with a troublesome Camera!

Shooting Kodak Portra 400 with a troublesome Camera! Landscape Photography Ireland. I work mainly in Black and White and on this channel I shoot with a Mamiya 645 medium format 120mm film camera. Most of my videos include either mountain, nature, forest or woodland photography sessions. See how I go about creating Landscape art using a mixture of film cameras and digital technology. I self develop my film photography and then switch over to a digital workflow. Why not subscribe and follow along on my journey.

Check out my previous work on Instagram -



or my website -

forest,photography,landscape,black and white,ireland,forest photography,landscape photography,trees,medium format,medium format photography,120mm,black and white landscapes,ireland landscape photography,photography for beginners,film photography,develop film,nature,nature photography,mountain photography,Tipperary,Kerry,woodland photography,Mamiya,Mamiya 645,Ilford,Ilford xp2 400,

Post a Comment

0 Comments