Advertisement

Squeezing the blue 🐠💙 out of these sponges 🧽 for 40 mins - ASMR

Squeezing the blue 🐠💙 out of these sponges 🧽 for 40 mins - ASMR I wanted to recreate an old video of mine, but I ended up with something way better. I started to make an all blue video (hence the tittle) but I couldn't resist adding recycled rinse and Pinalen...

Its long, for the ones who use it as background to relax or sleep... I wish this video frees your mind of burdens and worries, and brings you peace... so you can rest.

If you enjoy my content and would like to see more, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
You can also find me on IG as: @asmr.byt

asmr,asmr sponge,asmr sponges,sponge squeezing asmr,asmr sponge squeezing,sponge squeezing,sponge sounds,asmr sponge sounds,sponge sounds asmr,sponge,sponges,sponge video,asmr sponge video,sponges and soap,soap and sponges,soapy squeezes,asmr magic water,water sounds,relaxing sounds,asmr relaxing,asmr detergent,asmr ariel,asmr foam,asmr rinsing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments