Advertisement

Why I Changed my Opinion on China

Why I Changed my Opinion on China Hey Laowinners!

I've lived in China for over 10 years, and over that time, my opinion of the Chinese government and society has drastically changed. Here's why.

◘ Support me on Patreon for early release, and much more!

◘ Donate and support this channel through Paypal

◘ OR Become a Sponsor on YouTube:


◘ My TV show: Conquering Northern China:


◘ Conquering Southern China


◘ Discount code for both shows: laowinning

◘ Join me every week for videos about China! Don't forget to subscribe!


For Motorcycle adventures around the world, and a talk-show on two wheels go to ADVChina every Monday 1 PM EST/ 10 AM PST

Chinese Medicine


For a realistic perspective on China and world travel from an American father and a Chinese mother with two half-Chinese daughters go to Laowhy86 every Wednesday 1 PM EST/ 10 AM PST


For a no-nonsense on the street look at Chinese culture and beyond from China’s original YouTuber, join SerpentZA on Friday at 1 PM EST/ 10 AM PST

New Video - South Africa's Current issue


Be a Laowinner!
Like comment subscribe!

◘ Facebook:


◘ Instagram:


The Music in this video - The Muse Maker


◘ Music used most of the time - New World Hip Hop


laowhy86,c-milk,serpentza,china,advchina,adv china,living in china,cmilk,living in china as an american,current events,moving to china,winston sterzel,hong kong,expat in china,expats in china,teaching in china,prc,ccp,communist party of china,chinese government,hong kong protest,中国,us china,china protest,us china trade war,headlines,hk protest,hk protest 2019,teaching english in china,hong kong protests 2019,china trade war,chinese economy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments