Advertisement

Adorned By Chi Issue 1 Manga Review

Adorned By Chi Issue 1 Manga Review #Adornedbychiissue1mangareview #tygeesensei

Hey, everyone, I hope you all enjoy this review on this wonderfully created manga Adorned By Chi. As I do more videos I'm learning how to express myself more with each video I upload on here. This one was recorded in random sequences. I'll improve the videos I record and make as time goes on and from the feedback you all give!

Adorned By Chi Website:
Jacque Aye The Creator:
Manga Artist:
Cover Artist:

Want more? Or want to stay up to date? Click below and follow me on social media

Follow me an watch me go live on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Like on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:


Also, comment things I can improve on and what yall enjoyed!

Turn on post notifications! ^_^

Adornedbychi,Adornedbychiissue1,anime,manga,mangaka,comic,review,Adazae,blakgirlsanime,tygeesensei,orderofnothingness,blackanime,jaqueaye,Jaque aye,Tygee Sensei,Adorned By Chi,Adorned By Chi Issue 1,black anime,mangareview,manga review,blerds,blerd,blerdnation,blerd nation,blackgirlmagic,Black girl magic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments