Advertisement

Cozi - How I utilize it

Cozi - How I utilize it A look at Cozi - The family organizer.
Cozi is a website and mobile app intended to help families stay organized. Its features include allowing multiple family members to manage schedules with one account, as well as organize and update shopping and to-do lists

==================================================

My name is Matt Cole, and I have a Master's in Information Technology.
I am passionate for knowledge share, and desire for others to learn.

==================================================

I am creating online courses available at
There you can sign-up for training in Google Docs, Google Sheets, RPG (Role Playing Games) VX Ace Lite, and Python.

==================================================

You can also be like me and get some change on the side. Want to teach Chinese kids English as a part time job?
Make your own schedule up, work from home and even on your smartphone.
If you're not familiar with it, check out my page discussing it.



Just use my link: to jump in!

==================================================
There is no denying we live in a world of distractions, time-consuming tasks, which brings the feeling being overwhelm.
I want to provide insightful education, tips for organization, critical thinking, and tools.
The saying, ‘You can do it all’ is a lie. Everything has a trade-off.
Sign up for my free Newsletter!



==================================================

You can find me in other places too, like...

Website:
Online Courses: http//MattCole.us/Courses
Amazon's Author Page:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Cozi,Organizer,organize,family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments