Advertisement

DHV stories still relevant daygame 2019?

DHV stories still relevant daygame 2019? Join my facebook group Outer circle. It is free unlike the inner circle:
Also DHV stories, does it work in 2019? This was a Mystery Method old technology and I have my say about it. I don't think it will work for daygame. Find out why. It really depends if you are a positive or negative stereotype actually.

Subscribe to my Youtube by clicking below:


Free Course:

New facebook group Outer circle:

My second Youtube channel exclusively for testimonials and Asian men content:

My website: www.johnelite.com

My bootcamp:

My digital products:

Online services:

#JohnElite #DHVstories #daygame

john elite,john elite pua,john elite dating,dhv stories,mystery method,mystery,daygame,pua,justin wayne,deepak wayne,

Post a Comment

0 Comments