Advertisement

DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles (Lyrics)

DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles (Lyrics) 🎧 Welcome to Paradise 🌴

Your Home For The Best Rap Music With Lyrics!

“DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles” Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by Rap Paradise

⏬ Stream “DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles” here


⚡️Think she know but she don't understand me

🔔 Click the bell to stay updated on the best Lyrics / Lyric Videos from Rap Paradise!

✅ Follow all the music from Paradise Music on Spotify Playlists here!


▶️ Rap Paradise:




▶️ DJ Louie Styles:




▶️ Rich The Kid:




🎤 “DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles” Lyrics:

[Intro: DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid]
Rich The Kid!
Afterfab!
Lets Go!
WooLean Lean Lean
DJ Louie Styles!

[Verse 1: Rich The Kid]
I got a cup full of
Crazy diamonds in my bezel and my cup on fruity pebble’s
I’m a rockstar heavy-metal
Nothin' but shows up on my scheduleI pull up in that Lambo (Rari!)
And I leave the club with three hoes
I’m a young rich n***a don’t forget that
Got yo bitch in the back of my Cadillac
Me and gleechie ridin' down the street
Got a yellow bad bitch and she tryna fuck the team
I could have more money on the table
Plugged in like cable
I ain’t tellin' no fable
You know me
Hundred k up on my wrist
Bitch!

[Verse 2: Rich The Kid]

Chosen!
Woo
Skrt,Skrt
Lean,Lean
Woo
What!
Young rich n***a and my wrist on Aquafina
Last night I fucked a bitch, she from Argentina
Feels good to be rich, now I’m switching whips
I just came from kicking doors
I was hitting licks (Facts!)
Now my neck on froze like a fucking brick
I’m a young rich n***a and I’m from New York
And I’m fly like a bird or like a hawk
In the streets every day bitch, I’m getting it
I’m just kicking shit
I’m just talking this
And I really do this shit
I’m living it (Jug!)
Got a cup full of lean, I’m sippin it
In the streets everyday, bitch I’m gettin it!

[Outro: DJ Louie Styles]
This a banger!
Afterfab on the beat
Rich The kid I see you
L...A...E


👨‍💻 If you like “DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles” check out these other tracks:

- Tainy, Jessie Reyez & Tory Lanez - Feel It Too (Lyrics)
- Post Malone - Hollywood’s Bleeding (Lyrics)
- 24K Goldn - Games On Your Phone (Lyrics)
- Post Malone - I’m Gonna Be (Lyrics)
- Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD - Graduation (Lyrics)
- Post Malone - Staring At The Sun (Lyrics) Feat. SZA

.........
Picture credit
📷DiegoPH

👩‍💻 Share “DJ Louie Styles & Rich The Kid - Fruity Pebbles” with your friends!

Tags
#Fruitypebbles #DJLouieStyles #RichTheKid #RapParadise #Rap #ParadiseMusic #WaveMusic #Music #Vocals #Lyrics #TopHits #Hits #LyricVideo #PopHits

DJ Louie Styles,fruity pebbles,DJ Louie Styles Rich The Kid Fruity Pebbles,DJ Louie Styles Rich The Kid Fruity Pebbles lyrics,DJ Louie Styles Rich The Kid Fruity Pebbles lyric video,fruity pebbles DJ Louie Styles Rich The Kid,fruity pebbles DJ Louie Styles Rich The Kid lyrics,fruity pebbles DJ Louie Styles Rich The Kid lyric video,rich the kid lyrics,dj louie styles lyric video,fruity pebbles lyrics,fruity pebbles lyric video,rap paradise,rich the kid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments