Advertisement

I FOUND CHEAP POKEMON CARDS BOXES AT WALMART! Opening Shining Legends Packs

I FOUND CHEAP POKEMON CARDS BOXES AT WALMART! Opening Shining Legends Packs I went to Walmart searching for cheap Pokemon cards and found boxes of Shiny Legends Pokemon cards! Opening Pokemon packs looking for the secret rare Mewtwo to add to my collection.
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily!

►New So Not Cool Merch:

►Latest Hidden Pokemon Cards Episode:


►Find me on the places: @RealBreakingNate
►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,shining legends,pokemon,opening pokemon cards,pokemon opening,opening pokemon,cheap pokemon cards,cheap pokemon,cheap,shining legends opening,i found pokemon cards,walmart,walmart pokemon cards,walmart pokemon,pokemon box,pokemon box opening,pokemon boxes,cheap pokemon boxes,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,realbreakingnate pokemon,pokemon tcg,pokemon card opening,pokemon packs,pokemon pack opening,legendary pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments