Advertisement

I MADE A FIRE TRAP BEAT THEN FREESTYLED ON IT *I'm a Rapper Now?*

I MADE A FIRE TRAP BEAT THEN FREESTYLED ON IT *I'm a Rapper Now?* ๐Ÿ”Š Get my sound packs I use in the video:
๐ŸŒŠ Road to 100k, join the family now:

In this video, I make a fire trap beat in logic pro x, then I freestyle on top and drop a quick 16 bars. Enjoy

๐Ÿ—ฃConnect with Me:
↪︎
↪︎
✉️ Email: prodbyocean@gmail.com

▶️ BINGE WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS:


How to SAMPLE | Sampling Tutorial Logic Pro X


HOW TO MAKE DRUMS EASILY IN LOGIC PRO X


THIS IS THE BEST FREE VST! Making FIRE beats with FREE VST PLUGINS


How to Make Your 808s HIT HARD!


My favourite plugins / VSTs:
Scaler:
Addictive Keys:
Chromaphone 2:
Philharmonik 2:
Ample Guitar Lite:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m Ocean, a music producer / beat maker from London. On my channel you’ll find me making beats from scratch, logic pro x tutorials (but you can apply it to fl studio, ableton, lmms or whatever DAW you use), music producer vlogs, how to make beats, how to sample, how to mix beats etc. Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comment section ๐ŸŒŠ

making a beat,making a trap beat,making a full song,making a freestyle,freestyle,producer raps,music producer making a song,how to make beats,logic pro x,logic pro x tutorial,how to make a trap beat in logic pro x,ocean,prod by ocean,freestyle beat,making a beat from scratch,beat making tutorial,beat making,making a beat in logic pro x,music producer raps,making a rap song,rapping on my beat,rapping on my own beat,producer raps on his own beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments