Advertisement

It’s Time I Tell The Truth... I’ve been lying to you

It’s Time I Tell The Truth... I’ve been lying to you It’s Time I Tell The Truth... I’ve been lying to you. I'm so sorry I'm Not Okay but I hope me addressing my biggest secrets will make you understand what I've been going through and just the truth about everything! This is really hard for me to film but I think its good that I am open and honest with you all. MAKE SURE YOU WATCH TILL THE END...


MERCH OUT NOW! FOR LIMITED TIME ON SALE ONLY AT

DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA 😍

INSTAGRAM (@Sebastianbails) ►

YOUTUBE: (SebastianBails)

TWITTER (@SebastianBails) ►

TIKTOK ► @SebastianBails

For business only - sebastianbailspromo@gmail.com

iPhone 11 XMax PRO GIVEAWAY RULES:

- MUST BE SUBSCRIBED & HAVE BELL TAPPED
- MUST FOLLOW @sebastianbails on Instagram
- COMMENT "DONE" & Your IG Username


IF YOU SEE THIS COMMENT "TEAM BAILS"

sebastian bails,sebastianbails,adressing my haters,the hate is getting to me,im not okay,the hate has finally gotten to me,orange,im not orange,sebastian,bails,sebastianbaills,sebastian bails tik tok,insecurity,It’s Time I Tell The Truth,truth,honest,breakdown,sebastian bails girlfriend,hate,the truth,ive been lying to you,lying,sebastian bails crying,sebastianbails cringe tik tok,sebastianbails cringe,emotional,

Post a Comment

0 Comments