Advertisement

Listing the Most Profitable Anime Franchises of All Time

Listing the Most Profitable Anime Franchises of All Time I've been wondering for several weeks how much anime can be worth. So i did some research. If you'd like to look up further than what i covered here are the links i used for this video.

Highest Grossing Anime Movies:
Best Selling Manga:
Highest grossing media franchise:

Thanks for watching i hope you have an awesome Canadian Thanksgiving.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support me with one of these:
► Patreon:
► Twitter:
► Twitch Stream:
► Join Our Discord Server:
► Purchase my Novel:
► The Chronexia and the Eight Seals Album OST:
► Crunchyroll:
► Join the Frederator Network:

My channel here on Youtube is focused on making people discover new Anime to watch so they can increase their "To-watch" list. Think of your time here as browsing and sampling a giant Anime Library. I usually do so via Top 10s of any kind, "Guess the Anime", Doppelgangers and other various Anime skits. Occasionally I do vlogs revolving around myself and my family. For those still wondering about my accent, I'm French Canadian. My English is not perfect but it has to do. ^^
------------------------------­­­-------­--------------------
The thumbnail is from left to right: Evangelion, Naruto, Pokemon, One Piece and Yugioh.

top 10,top ten,best,anime,ever,hd,misty,chronexia,misty chronexia,top 5,comments,review,genre,guess the anime,guess,money,grossing,Pokemon,evangelion,naruto,one piece,yugioh,bleach,gundam,hunter x hunter,dragon ball,jojo,sailor moon,kimi no na wa,movies,manga,episodes,video games,publication,card games,merchandise,retail,spirited away,studio ghibli,award,

Post a Comment

0 Comments