Advertisement

Living in LA : Vlog's with Yola

Living in LA : Vlog's with Yola Fairfax, Pizza, The Danny Duncan Tour, an NFL game...this was a dope few days !!! (intended for everyone)

Be sure to follow my IG : @The_Adventures_Of_Yola


This is Living in LA : Vlog's with Yola

I had my homie Justin Boyd come to LA for a few days and we filmed a bunch of youtube videos...chilled and just mobbed around LA.
Peep his IG page :

My homie Ratcheton just got off the Danny Duncan tour...my little brother is a huge fan so we went and checked it out..that whole crowd was STOKED !!!
Peep his IG :

Thank you guys soo much for watching and supporting my channel !!!

This has been Living in LA : Vlog's with Yola

Snapchat : DopeAsYolaReal


Push Trees Clothing :

vlog,vlogging,rams,nfl,los angeles,danny duncan,youtuber,food,vegan,vegan food,eats,dtla,yola,dope,dope as yola,push trees,famous,49ers,ratcheton,pizza,skateboard,live show,concert,vlog's with yola,

Post a Comment

0 Comments