Advertisement

Nicol Bolas, I Choose You! | Mythic Championship Qualifier Day 1 (MTG Arena)

Nicol Bolas, I Choose You! | Mythic Championship Qualifier Day 1 (MTG Arena) Skip Deck Guide to Gameplay: 08:58
Decklist:

Enjoyed? Leave a like and SUBSCRIBE! It's free! Free is good!
Subscribe to my channel:

I stream this game often on Twitch, follow me there:


Follow me on twitter:


#megamogwai #mtg #mtg_arena

megamogwai mogwai,mtg,mtg arena,arena mtg,megamogwai,magic arena,magic the gathering,mtg 2020 standard deck,magic 2020 standard deck,throne of eldraine standard,throne of eldraine standard deck tech,throne of eldraine,throne of eldraine standard deck guide,mtg standard 2019,mythic championship qualifier,mythic championship qualifier mtg,mythic championship,mythic championship mtg,mythic championship mtg arena,mythic championship mtg modern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments