Advertisement

Robert Mueller: ' I Always Get My Man'.

Robert Mueller: ' I Always Get My Man'. Schedule a Phone Reading
Tarotwithwhimsy.com
For People Wishing to Skype

Michael Strum Clothing and Art Raising Money For Australian Immigration

Yes, you can write to me!
Dr. Whimsy Anderson, ND
8281 Melrose Ave #2
Los Angeles, CA. 90046
Tarot With Whimsy On Facebook

Doctorwhimsy.com
Sooner or Later
Stephen Sondheim
Sooner or later you're gonna be mine
Sooner or later you're gonna be fine
Baby, it's time that you face it
I always get my man
Sooner or later you're gonna decide
Sooner or later there's nowhere to hide
Baby, it's time, so why waste it in chatter?
Let's settle the matter
Baby, you're mine on a platter
I always get my man
But if you insist, babe, the challenge delights me
The more you resist, babe, the more it excites me
And no one I've kissed, babe, ever fights me again
If you're on my list, it's just a question of when
When I get a yen, then baby, Amen
I'm counting to ten, and then
I'm gonna love you like nothing you've known
I'm gonna love you, and you all alone
Sooner is better than later but lover
I'll hover, I'll plan
This time I'm not only getting
I'm holding my man
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Stephen Sondheim

tarot reading,psychic prediction,remote viewer,trump predictions,Robert Mueller,UFO video,Linda G Comanche psychic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments