Advertisement

US Army Female Soldiers in Afghanistan

US Army Female Soldiers in Afghanistan During my military career I’ve traveled all over the world and have met some pretty extraordinary people. I’ve never shared many of my Afghanistan pictures or stories. I kept a journal during many of my deployments. Since it’s been many years since I went to Afghanistan, I figured it was ok to finally share some pictures. most of the Soldiers I served with have retired.

Most of my time was spent in Nangahar and Kunar Providence part of a Female Cultural Support Team, team 46. These teams were comprised of two US female Soldiers and a female linguist trained through US Special Operations Command. (Assessment and Selection was at Camp Mackall, NC and training was at the SWCS.

I loved engaging with the women and children but often times we dealt with the men as well. This is only a few of my hundreds of pictures. Some taken by me, others by my team members.

Afghanistan

Post a Comment

0 Comments