Advertisement

All 8 LIGHTSABER COLORS and How to Get Them! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tips

All 8 LIGHTSABER COLORS and How to Get Them! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tips All 8 LIGHTSABER COLORS and How to Get Them! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tips

Welcome back to Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. In this video we're taking a look at all 8 of the lightsaber colours and I'll also be explaining how to get them. There's not much to it, it's all part of the story progression and don't panic about which color you choose as you'll be able to change to any of them whenever you want through the lightsaber workbenches. Let me know your favorite color in the comments. I hope you enjoy the video :D

Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#starwars #jedifallenorder #lightsaber

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

star wars jedi fallen order,lightsaber colors,star wars lightsaber colors,jedi fallen order lightsaber colors,star wars jedi fallen order lightsaber colors,how to get purple lightsaber jedi fallen order,how to get purple lightsaber,how to get different colored lightsaber jedi fallen order,how to get different colored lightsaber,all lightsaber colors,all lightsaber colors jedi fallen order,all jedi fallen order lightsaber colors,all star wars lightsaber colors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments