Advertisement

FALL TRY-ON HAUL 2019: SHEIN, FASHIONNOVA, SWANK A POSH, & ASOS | Rockie Road

FALL TRY-ON HAUL 2019: SHEIN, FASHIONNOVA, SWANK A POSH, & ASOS | Rockie Road Hi loves,
I’m super duper excited about today’s video. It’s my first YouTube video and I decided to do a try on haul. I hope you guys enjoy it. I plan on doing many more. Today’s clothes are from FashionNova, ASOS, Shein, & Swankaposh. #Haul #FallHaul #WinterHaul #TryonHaul
*I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THE SONGS*

.
.
.
.
.
.
Swank A Posh
Bout time distressed bell bottom jeans medium wash. Size 7



ASOS
Black jeans
Size 28/38



Medium wash jeans
Size 28/38



Clean black jeans
Size 28/38



Dark wash jeans with busted knee



Medium Blue Jeans



Black Jeans




FashionNova
Cover Your Tracks Puffer Jacket - Camel
Large



Too Pretty Top
Small




Dip Hem Oversized Tartan Shirt
Medium





Ribbed Turtleneck
Small




Oversized Sweatshirt
Large




Black & White One Shoulder Bodysuit
Small




Figure & Letter Graphic Sweatshirt
Large




Black Jumpsuit
Medium



Mona Lisa Graphic Tee
Small




Angel & Letter Graphic Tee
Small





Baby Girl Necklace



Birth Year Necklace




5’11
Weigh 155lbs
Team Gemini ♊️😈

Business Inquires 💕
Raquel.l.logan@gmail.com

Follow me on social media 💕
Instagram:
Snapchat: RockieLeshay

Rockie

Post a Comment

0 Comments