Advertisement

For Honor- Bringing Down The Hammer! (Reputation 7 Hulda)

For Honor- Bringing Down The Hammer! (Reputation 7 Hulda) I'm enjoying Hulda so much! I don't spam the bash, I make people react and then make them pay for it! I can't get enough of this hero and I'm so happy to ger her a really high reputation!! Enjoy the video and make sure to subscribe!!
Add me on Xbox One- Unanimous21

For Honor,Honor,YouTube,Uni,Unanimous21 Gaming,Unanimous21,for honor funny moments,for honor hulda,for honor,xbox one,year 3,for honor jormungandr,for honor raider,for honor patch,for honor patch notes,for honor new hero,for honor season 11,new season,season 11,for honor season 10,for honor year 3,high level,for honor gameplay,for honor hammer hero,for honor new executions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments