Advertisement

how to find relief from inflammation with this mudra

how to find relief from inflammation with this mudra Thank you so much for tuning into Today's "2 minute video tip by Monique" and it's Mudra Monday.

This week, I am focussing on helping all of you who are dealing with inflammation in the body. So, if you would love to find relief from this the more natural way, here are 2 wonderful mudras for you to practice.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, so when you are taking medications or you are under treatment, always consult your own doctor / therapist before applying any of my tips. Take full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.

You can sign up for my free Balance Your Energy Ezine right here:


You are welcome to connect with me through my facebookpage Vital Touch Retreats:


My instagram:

Love and blessings from the Netherlands.

Mudra Monday,Mudras,Balance Your Energy by Vital Touch,Vital Touch Retreats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments