Advertisement

iPhone 11- Long Term Review!

iPhone 11- Long Term Review! This is the iPhone 11 long term review. I've used this phone for over 30 days as my daily phone and here are my thoughts.

Sponsor Message:
I’ve partnered with Visible to sponsor this video, and tested their new unlimited 4G LTE service on Verizon’s network for $40 a month. I’m using it with my iPhone 11 Pro right now, and it’s working great. And it’s unlimited everything: text, minutes, data and hotspot. There are no hidden fees or contracts. Signing up is very easy, and you can do this by using this link:

Receive $20 off your first month with code: tFgdS

Receive up to $200 from Mastercard when you make the switch. More info here.

Add any questions about Visible in the comments.

Subscribe To A Ninja ▶▶
-------
What Stuff Do I Use? (Kit) ▶
What Camera Gear Do I use? (B&H) ▶

Music Created By @Iamrevolution //
Rap By ▶ James_C_L - Intro & KTTN Say It Again.

iphone 11 pro,iphone 11 review,iphone 11 unboxing,iphone 11,iphone 11 pro max,iphone 11 midnight green,iphone 11 hands on,new iphone,apple iphone 11 pro,iphone 11 price,hands on,iphone 11 night shot,midnight green,iphone 11 camera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments