Advertisement

Kishel Fish Scent: Does It Actually Catch More Fish? [Day 1 Experiment]

Kishel Fish Scent: Does It Actually Catch More Fish? [Day 1 Experiment] It’s experiment time!

Today I’m testing out Kishel’s fish scent.

It was recommended to me by a friend so I figured I’d test it out to see if it actually works!

Here’s how the experiment was organized:

I rigged two nearly identical setups; same rod, same reel, same lure, same leader…

The only difference in the setups was the color of the braid so that I could tell which lure had the fish scent and which lure didn’t.

I would cast out each lure three times and then switch to the other setup.

Want to see how the lure with Kishel’s fish scent did compared to the lure with no scent?

Watch the video!

By the way, this was from just an hour and a half of fishing. I’m planning on doing several more tests soon.

Have you used this scent before?

Do you like it?

Let me know down in the comments!

P.S. If you want more experiments like this, in-depth fishing reports, and the best fishing spots, click here to learn more about the Insider Club:


Download our FREE Inshore Fishing eBook here:

kishel fish scent,kishel,fish scent,fish experiment,inshore fish,snook,trout,redfish,snook fishing,kishel fish scent snook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments