Advertisement

Make colourful fps thumbnails on android | thumbnail like Galdinofps | pstouch

Make colourful fps thumbnails on android | thumbnail like Galdinofps | pstouch » Yo ,
Wassup my bro'zz , if you like my today'z video than give it a thumbs up 👍 and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and also click the notification bell so your phone gets a notification whenever I upload a new video .
› If you are an Android youtuber than subscribe to my channel .
› If you are an Android Gamer than subscribe to my channel .

JUST SUBSCRIBE MAN

And don't forget to comment below i am damn sure that i do reply to everyone's comment .

And if you want a tutorial than just leave a comment .

» Useful LINKS :-

Fps thumbnail pack :-

( extract the pack using Zarchiver app )

Zarchiver :-

› kinemaster :-

( use this kinemaster if the upper one says KINEMASTER ENGINE FAILED TO INITIALIZE ) :-




› pixellab :-

› pstouch :-

IF PSTOUCH DOESNT WORK TRY THIS ( for pie 9 users ) :-



» Social medias :-

› Instagram :-

› Discord :-

› Twitter :- Amlit

» Shop :-

› 1 thumbnail = 80 rs.
› Full revamp ( logo , banner & watermark ) = 700 rs.
› Intro = 280 rs.
› Outro = 250 rs.
› Lower thirds = 80 rs. For one social media
( Facebook , instagram , discord )
› Overlay :- 250 rs.
› Custom logo :- It depends

For buying you can contact me on my social medias

Payment accepted through :- Paytm


» This is sahil

» Signing out

» Bye

» Stay tuned

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
.
#androidediting #thumbnaillikegaldinofps #thumbnailtutorial

pstouch

Post a Comment

0 Comments