Advertisement

Making My Brothers Attempt the Spicy Noodle Challenge (HILARIOUS)

Making My Brothers Attempt the Spicy Noodle Challenge (HILARIOUS) Making My Brothers Attempt the Spicy Noodle Challenge (HILARIOUS) // In today's video two of my brothers(Paul and Matthew) attempt the spicy noodle challenge. They think they can handle it better than me... but they can't! This video was so fun to film/watch. I hope you enjoy!

Also, please ignore my obnoxious laugh in the background every so often.... I'm sorry but the video was too funny not to post

Leave video suggestions in the comments!

Don’t forget to Subscribe :)

Say hi on social media:
Snapchat:
Twitter:
Instagram:

.
.
.
Music by Joakim Karud:



Anytime by Joakim Karud

Music promoted by Audio Library:

spicy noodle challenge,attempting the spicy noodle challenge,attempting spicy noodle challenge,family attempts spicy noodle challenge,family challenge,hilarious,brothers attempt spicy noodle challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments