Advertisement

Are CTF's Good For Learning Cyber Security

Are CTF's Good For Learning Cyber Security People often ask me if CTF's are good for learning Cyber Security. In this video I explain what I believe, and give some examples of great Capture The Flag challenges to get you started on your CyberSec Journey!

Got a question? Drop it in the comments below!

Hit subscribe to stay up to date with the latest news in CyberSecurity



MUSIC:



~~~~~~

SIGN UP ON TryHackMe!



~~~~~~

BUY MY MERCH!

Shirts -

~~~~~~

LETS GET SOCIAL:

My Website -

My Twitter -

Discord Channel:

security,cybersec,cybersecurity,cyber,DC,dccybersec,ctf,capture,the,flag,infosec,capture the flag,tryhackme.com,hackthebox,overthewire,bandit,leviathan,pentester job india,remote pentester job,get a remote job in cyber security.,bug bounty,learning resources,

Post a Comment

0 Comments