Advertisement

DK Explanatorium of Science Children's Book Flick Through

DK Explanatorium of Science Children's Book Flick Through Get the book here -
UK -
US -

Explanatorium of Science by Robert Winston/Smithsonian

**************************************************************
Wow, this massive book is amazing! Covering so much science like you can't possibly imagine, and likely more, this book is perfect for lovers of all areas of science. (don't get me wrong, I know that EVERY aspect of science isn't in the book!)

Every page and section is overflowing with amazing facts and information, and brilliantly bright and appealing pictures and photos.

What I like most, is that there are no overly info heavy parts. As a learner myself, I struggle when text goes on and on without many break-ups. This book doesn't do that, and perfectly balances info-rich paragraphs, diagrams, photos, and bite-sized facts.

Whilst the book does show experiments that have taken place, it does state at the front of the book that the experiments are not intended to be carried out at home, and not to do it. Covering their own backs of course, as they should.

If you or your child love absorbing scientific facts from books in a highly visual way, this book is for you!

**************************************************************

Check out all of my carefully curated children's book lists on my Amazon Storefront here -

***********************************************************

L E T ' S G E T S O C I A L!

Follow me here :

Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook -

*************************************************************

Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Books,Childrens Books,Childrens Book,Kids Books,Books for Children,Books for Kids,Kids book reviews,Childrens book reviews,Book reviews,book reviewer,Picture books,Picture book review,Science books,DK Explanatorium of Science,Robert Winston,Science,Educational books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments