Advertisement

DTube Vlog# I am fascinated by the natural beauty of our village yellow mustard field

DTube Vlog# I am fascinated by the natural beauty of our village yellow mustard field Welcome back to another @dtube vlog.
Friends, I am fascinated by the natural beauty of our village yellow mustard field.There are huge mustard fields in our village.The mustard field has many mustard flowers.The color of the flowers is yellow.I'm fascinated by the yellow beauty of that mustard field.
My village's name is Goarasin.My village located in Tangail district of Bangladesh.I visited the natural yellow mustard field in our village,I am enjoyed visiting natural yellow mustard field in our village.I share with you the beautiful yellow mustard field video of our village.
# Thank you
# @mdaminulislam

field

Post a Comment

0 Comments