Advertisement

Everyone in the palace thought it was an accident, except for Noble Consort.|ep66-3

Everyone in the palace thought it was an accident, except for Noble Consort.|ep66-3 ep 66
2018 Best Chinese ancient drama about Wei Yingluo
[Story of Yanxi Palace]
Brief introduction of drama: The series is not completely about the women in the harem, it is about one woman’s journey for justice and her discovery of love and friendship along the way. There is almost no politics in this series, it’s surrounding the Emperor and his harem of women.

I made these clips in order, and the plot clips I cut are also easy to get for you, so you can easily enjoy the wonderful clips of this drama in MM drama clips channel. Last but not least, I directly add English subtitles! Then you can directly see the bilingual subtitles with English and Chinese~ I hope you will like it and enjoy it!
Here is this drama link→

This Chinese drama I thought you will also like it!
[Story Of Yanxi Palace]→
[Queen Dugu]→
[The Flame's Daughter]→
[Goodbye My Princess]→
[I Will Never Let You Go]→

"✨ Subscribe ' MM dramaclips ' now! ↓ ☞



Subscribe and be the first to meet the Chinese newest series!

Tell me about your favorite Chinese TV series. If you have any comments, please feel free to leave a comment on video"

霸道總裁,灰姑娘,瑪麗蘇,best Chinese drama,story of Yanxi Palace,queen dugu,women,drama,ancient,Chinese,YXGL,Goodbyemyprincess,2019bestChinesedrama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments