Advertisement

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SINKING FUNDS | The Basics and Single Mom 2020 Sinking Funds

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SINKING FUNDS | The Basics and Single Mom 2020 Sinking Funds Have no clue what a sinking funds is?? Well I didn't either until a year ago! So don't sweat it, the concept is easy to understand and even easier to implement with a little help from your very own Single Mom Money 😁

I'm bringing you all along as I go over my 2020 sinking funds plan and explain some sinking funds history and basics.


Come Say Hi 👋🏽
Facebook @ Single Mom Money
Instagram @ single_mom_money


Stay tuned for more topics to come...A Monthly Budget Plan, Allllllll My Savings Accounts, and Getting Financially Disciplined.


I am no financial advisor/planner/coach. I do not offer financial advice-just a mom sharing things that have worked for me. If you are in need of financial advice specific to your needs, please seek a certified financial planner

sinkingfunds,sinkingfund,budgeting,budgets,singlemombudget,daveramsey,moneymanagement,everythingyouneedtoknowaboutsinkingfunds,singlemommoney,sinkingfundsexplained,whatisasinkingfund,moneyvideo,moneyvideos,allthingssinkingfunds,2020budget,2020sinkingfunds,cashenvelopes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments