Advertisement

[GBF] The GBF Handbook's Colossus Magna Build II Test Run

[GBF] The GBF Handbook's Colossus Magna Build II Test Run A totally unexpected update, time for a new set of videos...

Here's me testing recommended F2P grids from The GBF Handbook.
I'll mostly copy the grid exactly the same from the handbook, but with a few change if the weapon isn't available for me.

I'm still confused about some of the recommended grid though, especially the one with FLB Magna Summons... Where are Dark Opus Weapons??

Due to the fact that I only grind only for some elements... the builds use in other element will be like this:
Light and Dark: Build 2
but, Water Earth and Wind: Build 3

------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for watching~
If you like the content don't forget to like and subscribe ;)

Build

Post a Comment

0 Comments