Advertisement

How To Employ Gratitude | WEST BROS EXPERIENCE

How To Employ Gratitude | WEST BROS EXPERIENCE Episode 14

In this episode (Episode #14) Bob and I preach some gratitude and positivity from the life experiences we've had thus far! Includes an AWESOME INSIDER story from a current PGA Tour pro and how he's been playing the long game for YEARS! Brace yourself for some TRUTH and things you or someone else in your life may be overdue in hearing!!

DROP A COMMENT with feedback on how this video applies to your business or side hustle!

The WEST BROS EXPERIENCE is meant to provide a forum for entrepreneurs, self starters and side hustlers to grow faster by growing together. We will constantly bring value to both your business and personal life by breaking down the latest and best in business and sales motivation.

The West Bros:

Colby West - “Engineer turned entrepreneur. After have an completely eye-opening moment in the spring of 2019, I decided the 9-5 lifestyle was no longer for me. Embarking on a journey to where I’m still not quite sure, I decided to go independent in both fields I’m extremely passionate about; Solar and Nutrition. With no sales background whatsoever, it is easy for me to tell the ABSOLUTE truth about the products I use and sell without it feeling like I’m a traditional salesman. My goal is simply to help people become the person they want to become, whether that’s physically, mentally, financially or otherwise. I am a creator. I am a doer. I am a leader. Onward and upward!”

Instagram: instagram.com/colbywest3
Podcast: coming soon!
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/evolution-cwest/
Twitter: twitter.com/colbywest3
Facebook: facebook.com/colby.west.10
Snapchat: snapchat.com/Add/colbywest3
Website: coming soon!
TikTok: TikTok.com/@colbywest24

Bob West- "I'm a 3rd generation real estate agent that focuses on relationships over transactions. Staying positive and staying motivated are keys to staying on track and consistently growing my business. My two essential business rules are; 1.Always follow up. 2.Always follow through. My favorite parts of real estate are showing people that some things are possible that they never thought were, be it first time homebuyers, first time sellers, or new real estate investors! Prior to Real Estate, I played professional golf for 10 years. Constantly working on my craft and also helping others with their games gave me a lot of the tools I need for a successful real estate career. I know what it means to put in the work and I love to see long -term goals get accomplished!"

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bobwestboomin
Podcast:
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/bob-west-273147183/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bobwestboomin
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bobwestboomin
Website: bobwestrealestate.com
tiktok: @bobwestboomin

deserve,deserving,mindset,domoreexpectless,10x,positivity,forwardthinking,tesla,grind,9-5,entrepreneur,haroldvarneriii,hv3,optimism,gratitude,evolution,people,community,communication,life,experience,garyveeexperience,garyveechallenge,westbrosexperience,showup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments