Advertisement

Jerseys I Sadly Do Not Have in My Collection

Jerseys I Sadly Do Not Have in My Collection The thumbnail is for the Lightning jersey I forgot to mention in the video itself. It is always expensive and very hard to find. Those two things often go together.

EDIT: Also, if you have any of these jerseys, I am NOT asking for them. I have regularly been asked during live streams, via emails and DMs which ones I am still looking for. Seriously, these are rare and I wouldn't feel right getting them as I know that they can't likely be replaced.

Use the code "thgsentme" on Bench Clearers for 10% off::

Use the code THG25 at Elite Prospects to get 25% off your first three months of a premium membership on their site from the 1st to 7th of any given month.

Support The Hockey Guy via Patreon
Join the Discord server:



Follow me on Twitter: @shansboomstick
Instagram: youtube_thehockeyguy
TheHockeyGuy.yt@gmail.com


Contact me via snail mail at:
The Hockey Guy
PO Box 15038 Seven Oaks PO
Abbotsford, BC
V2S 8P1

In the USA:
Shannon Skanes
PO Box 746
Ferndale, WA 98248

hockey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments