Advertisement

Maxine Waters continues to peddle “Russian Collusion” Conspiracy Theories

Maxine Waters continues to peddle “Russian Collusion” Conspiracy Theories Maxine Waters continues to peddle “Russian Collusion” Conspiracy Theories.

“I believe, even though I don’t have the facts to prove it.”

“So I believe that they wanted to elect President Trump and Trump, I believe agreed. I will always believe this..”
NOT FOR AUDIENCE 13 AND YOUNGER

trump,president trump,president,democrat,impeachment,joe biden,obama,barack,barack obama,hillary clinton,clinton,pelosi,nancy pelosi,trump news,qanon,impeachment hearings,ig report,horowitz report,trump thanos,maxine waters,maxine waters reclaiming my time,maxine waters impeach,maxine waters student loans,maxine waters ben carson,maxine watters russia,maxine waters trump,maxine waters 12/16/19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments