Advertisement

Motorcycle Trip Australia - Great views on the way to Brisbane (Ep 24)

Motorcycle Trip Australia - Great views on the way to Brisbane (Ep 24) Great ride on the way to Brisbane.

The ride was great, but my Contour camera stopped recording audio. The problem was that I found that two days later. It was not good, but I still have some fotage from the GoPro.

Special thanks to Smart Turn System to support my trip, they also now offer 20 % discount and lifetime warranty for everyone who use the links below:
STS:
SBM:
I highly recommend their products to each and every one of you.
Thanks to the guys from Barkbusters for partly sponsored my trip as well. Link to their product here:

Also special thanks to everyone who already sent money for my next adventure! This help is highly appreciated! I will do my best to show you this part of the world! You are my heroes, thank you!

Radu Dinescu (Romania), Milan Sotic (Serbia), Michael Bloom (UK), Gregor Tough (USA), Marco Thaler (Austria), Carlos Avila (Macau), Carlos Sousa (Portugal), Uroš Goričanec (Slovenia), Kevin Wright (Scotland), Christopher Cunningham (UK), Bertrand (Canada), Geoff Penney (Australia), Sander Veerbeek (Holland), Mike Fitz (USA), PD Doling (UK), Mark Rhodes (Canada), David Chivers (New Zealand).

Thanks to my Patrons and all of my subscribers! I am here because of you! Thank you!
Most watched videos in my channel:

Support my channel:
Amazon Shop (Affiliate):
Books:
Motorcycle Adventures merchandise:
Smart GPS Tracker:
Become my Patron:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

kawasaki klr 650,kawasaki klr australia,kawasaki klr australia trip,motorbike travel australia,motorbike trip australia,motorcycle adventure australia,motorcycle adventures,motorcycle adventures in australia,motorcycle ride outback,motorcycle touring australia,motorcycle travel australia,motorcycle trip australia,motorcycle trip outback,motorcycle trip oz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments