Advertisement

My Aseel Hen Is Eating Feathers | مرغی کو پر کھانے سے کیسے روکا جائے

My Aseel Hen Is Eating Feathers | مرغی کو پر کھانے سے کیسے روکا جائے Hello everyone.
Today i am back with my new video. In this video i want to tell you guys that my aseel Hen started eating my Roosters' feathers. This is because they have lack of calcium and they hardly face outer environment. So,this has damaged my Roosters' feathers and their appearance has been damaged also they become weak .So, in this video i have shown the complete treatment of aseel Hen .Thanks for watching. Do like,subscribe and dont forget to share it with your friends.

raising chickens,backyard chickens,aseel hen,how to raise chickens,chickens,chicken coop,how to raise chickens for eggs,how to raise chickens for beginners,how to raise chickens for meat,chic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments