Advertisement

Parents that are preparing their Kids for Primary 1 Registration

Parents that are preparing their Kids for Primary 1 Registration Welcome to my Facebook Live Episode 19!!!

Today is a very interesting topic which is meant for parents that are preparing their Kids for Primary 1 Registration 👦👧

And hence, one of the criteria to enter the good schools is that you have to stay in a property that is within 1/2 km from the school 🏫

I believed many parents are stressed buying the right property as well 😞

Recently, I met many parents who have concerns over the property that they are looking for 🏘️

🙋🏻‍♂️Hence today I will be sharing over my Facebook Live on this topic regards to my recent sharing to parents on what can be a viable option

Want to learn more on about property investment in Singapore?
Please visit my website -
--------------------------------
Follow me on Social Media:
Website:
Facebook:
Youtube:

investment property,buy singapore property,how to buy property with no money singapore,how to invest in property in singapore,invest in singapore property,singapore property,singapore property 2019,singapore property agent,singapore property investment,singapore property market,singapore property market 2019,new condo launches singapore,real estate investing,real estate investing for beginners,singapore new launch,Parents,Primary 1,School,

Post a Comment

0 Comments