Advertisement

Plotting and Planning ~ Putting Together the Base Pages

Plotting and Planning ~ Putting Together the Base Pages ****DISCLAIMER - CONTENT IN MY VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY! AND NOT APPROPRIATE FOR KIDS 13 YEARS OF AGE AND YOUNGER****


Hi guy's welcome to my channel ❤


I hope if you like my videos you hit the like button and subscribe 😊



Wanna check out my Etsy Shop 👇👇



FumaBearDesigns







Don't forget to scroll through my Instagram! 👇👇


FumaBearDesigns







Alia De Pina







Need to send me an e-mail 📧👇


Beso1895@gmail.com




****EXCITING NEWS****


I am on the design team for Ellsiebels BookShelf 💕💕


She has the most beautiful digital kits and ephemera kits in her shop. The greatest part is she also has a print and ship feature for her digital kits as well! Meaning if you do not have a way to print out one of her kits, she will print it out for you and send it right to you! How amazing is that!🤩🤩

In addition to these she also creates the most gorgeous junk journals!


Please just go check her Etsy Shop out 👇👇





Also check out her YouTube channel! 👇👇




❤❤Thank you so much for watching!❤❤

Pages

Post a Comment

0 Comments